The global taxifolin market is estimated to value at around US$ 0.1 Bn in 2018, and is expected to register a CAGR of 5.7%. The first five-year cumulative revenue (2018–2022) is projected to be over US$ 0.5 Bn, which is expected to increase considerably over the latter part of the five-year forecast period. This can be attributed to rising demand for taxifolin owing to its therapeutic properties.
The global taxifolin market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and region/country. On the basis of type, the global market is segmented into purity <95% and purity ≥95%. The purity ≥95% segment is estimated to register highest CAGR of over 5.5% during the forecast period, owing to rising demand in medical applications.
On the basis of application, the target market is segmented into food, healthcare products, and medicine. The food segment is projected to register significant CAGR over 5%, over the forecast period, owing to the ability of taxifolin to enhance blood flow to muscles and myocardium, and rising awareness regarding health and wellness among younger individuals.
On the basis of region/country, the global market is segmented into North America, Europe, China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia and Rest of the World. Europe market is expected to contribute major share in terms of revenue in global taxifolin market, and is projected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. The taxifolin market in North America is estimated to hold significant revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Rising demand for taxifolin from end-use industries such as food, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics in the US and Canada is major factor supporting growth of the market in the region over the forecast period. The China market is projected to register highest CAGR of over 6% in the global taxifolin market over the forecast period.
Request For The Sample Report Here: https://marketresearch.biz/report/taxifolin-market/request-sample/
Some prominent key players in the global taxifolin market include Linjiang Jianwei Biotech Co., Ltd., KINGHERBS Limited, JW Health Products Inc., KALENIKA Group, Ametis JSC, and Merck KGaA.
Table Of Content:
1 Chapter 1
- 1.1 Preface
- 1.2 Assumptions
- 1.3 Abbreviations
2 Chapter 2
- 2.1 Report Description
- 2.1.1 Market Definition and Scope
- 2.2 Executive Summary
- 2.2.1 Market Snapshot, By Type
- 2.2.2 Market Snapshot, By Application
- 2.2.3 Market Snapshot, By Region/Country
- 2.2.3 Prudour Opportunity Map Analysis
- 2.2.4 Taxifolin: Introduction
3 Chapter 3
- 3.0.1 Global Taxifolin Market Dynamics
- 3.0.2 Drivers (D)
- 3.0.3 Restraints (R)
- 3.0.4 Opportunities
- 3.0.5 Trends
- 3.0.6 DR Impact Analysis
- 3.0.7 PEST Analysis
- 3.0.8 PORTER’S Five Forces Analysis
- 3.0.9 Manufacturing Process Analysis
- 3.0.10 Manufacturing Cost Structure Analysis
- 3.0.11 Supply Chain Analysis
- 3.0.12 Global Production and Consumption of Taxifolin
- 3.0.13 Environmental and Regulatory Trends
- 3.0.14 Price Overview of Taxifolin
- 3.0.15 Price Analysis, 2017–2027
- 3.0.16 Economic Overview
4 Chapter 4
- 4.0.1 Global Taxifolin Market Analysis, by Type
- 4.0.2 Overview
- 4.0.3 Application Segment Trends