Monopoles are polygonal sectioned and hot dip galvanized hollow steel structures, which are used in various application such as telecommunication, power transmission, railway, and other sectors. Monopoles are tubular structures with uniform taper throughout their length, with polygonal cross sections that are tapered with longitudinal welding.
The global galvanized steel monopole market was valued at approximately US$ 0.4 Bn in 2017, and is expected to register a CAGR of 19%. The first five-year cumulative revenue (2018–2022) is projected to be approximately US$ 3,389.1 Mn, which is expected to increase significantly over the latter part of the five-year forecast period.
The global galvanized steel monopole membrane market report has been segmented on the basis of type, application, and region.
On the basis of type, the global galvanized steel monopole membrane market is segmented into <30m, 30m-40m, 40m-50m, and >50m. On the basis of type, 40 – 50m segment is expected to contribute major revenue share in the global galvanized steel monopole market and is expected to witness highest CAGR of over 20%, in terms of revenue over the forecast period, owing to high deployment of this type of monopole tower at railway sector in the developing and developed countries across the globe.
On the basis of application, the global galvanized steel monopole membrane market is segmented into military use and civil use. Among all the application segments, civil use is expected to contribute major revenue share in the global galvanized steel monopole market and is expected to witness highest CAGR of over 18%, in terms of revenue over the forecast period
On the basis of region, the global galvanized steel monopole market is segmented into North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, South America, Middle East & Africa, and Rest of the World. China market is expected to witness the highest CAGR growth of over 20% in the global galvanized steel monopole market during the forecast period and rising demand for galvanized steel monopoles from the power generation sector for power transmission, owing to its advantages such as less space requirement, easy fabrication, and various other advantages over lattice power transmission towers.
Request For The Sample Report Here: https://marketresearch.biz/report/galvanized-steel-monopole-market/request-sample/
Prominent players in the global galvanized steel monopole membrane market include MİTAŞ Energy and Metal Construction Inc., Falcon Steel America, LLC., Valmont Industries, Inc. (Valmont Structures Pvt. Ltd.), International Poles, Xinhang Tower Technology Co., Ltd., Skipper Limited, CHM Industries, Inc., Alupole, Bajaj Electricals Limited, and Europoles GmbH & Co. KG
Table Of Content:
1 Chapter 1
- 1.1 Preface
- 1.2 Assumptions
- 1.3 Abbreviations
2 Chapter 2
- 2.1 Report Description and Scope
- 2.1.1 Market Definition and Report Scope
- 2.2 Executive Summary
- 2.2.1 Market Snapshot, By Type
- 2.2.2 Market Snapshot, By Application
- 2.2.3 Market Snapshot, By Region
3 Chapter 3
- 3.1 Global Galvanized Steel Monopole Market Dynamics
- 3.2 Overview
- 3.3 Drivers
- 3.4 Restraints
- 3.5 Opportunities
- 3.6 Trends
- 3.7 PEST Analysis
- 3.8 PORTER’S Five Forces Analysis
- 3.10 Value chain analysis
- 3.11 Power Transmission Line Project Cost breakdown
- 3.12 Manufacturing Process Overview
- 3.13 Transmission and Distribution Grid Structure Within the Power Industry
- 3.14 Galvanized Steel Overview
- 3.15 Power Transmission Line Project Cost Breakdown
- 3.16 Power Transmission Line Project Cost Breakdown
4 Chapter 4
- 4.0.1 Global Galvanized Steel Monopole Market Analysis, by Type
- 4.0.2 Overview: Galvanized Steel Monopole Market Revenue Analysis (US$ Mn), 2017–2027
- 4.0.3 Overview: Galvanized Steel Monopole Market Volume Analysis (Mn Units), 2017–2027