Composite panels are the factory engineered panels used as load baring walls, exterior cladding, partitioning, and roofing element in non-residential buildings. The panels are manufactured with a metal facing mostly aluminium or steel.
The global composite panels market was valued at US$ 57,650 Mn in 2017, and is expected to register a CAGR of over 5%. The first five-year cumulative revenue (2017–2021) is projected to be US$ 396,191.1 Mn, which is expected to increase rather significantly over the latter part of the five-year forecast period.
Growing demand for constructing innovative building designs is expected to boost the composite panels market. It is used as an alternative to concrete cladding due to its load bearing properties is expected to fuel the market growth. Lower maintenance cost of the panels along with weather resistance properties are expected to fuel the market growth. However, high production cost of panels is expected to hamper the market growth over the forecast period.
The type segment of the composite panels market includes metal composite panels, wood composite panels, rock wool composite panels and others. Metal composite panel segment is estimated to register a CAGR of over 6.6%, thereby accounting for highest revenue share among the type segments, owing to increase in adoption of metal composite panels in building innovative designs and their flexibility.
The application segment of the market includes building, furniture, industrial equipment, and others. Building segment is estimated to account for highest revenue share among the application segments, registering a CAGR of over 6.6% over the forecast period.
Regional segment of the composite panels market includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.Dominance by Asia Pacific market is expected to continue over the forecast period with a CAGR over 6.4%, owing to higher demand among consumers in countries in the region. Increasing adoption of composite panels in various end use industries is expected boost the market in the region.
Request For The Sample Report Here: https://marketresearch.biz/report/composite-panel-market/request-sample/
Key players in the global composite panel market include EGGER Group, Sonae Indústria, SGPS, S.A., Louisiana-Pacific Corporation, SWISS KRONO GROUP, Norbord Inc., Georgia-Pacific LLC, Duratex S.A, Weyerhaeuser Company, Kastamonu Entegre, Masisa S.A., Finsa, Yatai Industrial Group Co., Ltd., Shanghai Jixiang Industry Co., Ltd., Schweiter Technologies AG, Alstrong Enterprises India Pvt. Limited, and Arconic Inc.
Table Of Content:
1.0 Chapter 1
- 1.1 Preface
- 1.2 Assumptions
- 1.3 Abbreviations
2.0 Chapter 2
- 2.1 Report Description
- 2.1.1 Market Definition and Scope
- 2.2 Executive Summary
- 2.2.1 Market Snapshot, By Type
- 2.2.2 Market Snapshot, By Application
- 2.2.3 Market Snapshot, By Region
3.0 Chapter 3
- 3.0.1 Global Composite Panel Market Dynamics
- 3.1 Drivers
- 3.2 Restraints
- 3.3 Opportunities
- 3.4 Trends
- 3.5 PEST Analysis
- 3.6 PORTER’S Five Forces Analysis
4.0 Chapter 4
- 4.0.1 Global Composite Panel Market Segment Analysis, by Type
- 4.0.2 Overview
- 4.0.3 Segment Trends
- 4.0.4 Market Share and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, 2016–2026, (US$ Million)
- 4.1 Metal composite panel
- 4.1.1 Overview
- 4.1.2 Market Share and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, 2016–2026, (US$ Million)
- 4.2 Wood composite panel
- 4.2.1 Overview
- 4.2.2 Market Share and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, 2016–2026, (US$ Million)
- 4.3 Rock wool steel composite panel
- 4.3.1 Overview
- 4.3.2 Market Share and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, 2016–2026, (US$ Million)
- 4.4 Others
- 4.4.1 Overview
- 4.4.2 Market Share and Forecast, and Y-o-Y Growth, 2016–2026, (US$ Million)
5.0 Chapter 5
- 5.0.1 Global Composite Panel Market Segment Analysis, by Application
- 5.0.2 Overview